Google Has Launched a Tool That Evaluates A Website’s SEO
November 15, 2018 Estimated reading time: 1 minute
Google has announced the launch of a new service that evaluates different website features and how well it’s optimized for search engines.
You can access this tool’s open beta at web.dev.
The site has recommendations and analysis that website owners and developers need to use the latest web technologies.
The tool checks:
- Website performance: it evaluates paint and time to interactive to determine lag.
- PWA: it checks your webpage in Progressive Web App Checklist.
- Best Practices: it checks things like HTTPS or optimization of images.
- SEO: it helps you make sure your website can be easily found in search engines.
- Accessibility: it ensures that users can access all of your website content.
Simply enter the URL of your website to have it measured:
Google Has Launched a Tool That Evaluates A Website’s SEO5